A Typical Training Day
What You Can Expect On A Typical Day at Cloud 9 Aerosports, Inc.
* Depending on conditions flight training can begin as early as
5:30 - 6:00 AM
* How late in the morning we fly depends on your skill level and
When The Morning Flight Training Ends
* If you are are a transitioning pilot, chances are you don't need to
be studying so you can check out Local Attractions, Book a Flight in a
Stearman, with Denny at Caruso Airservice (on site) or you can
simply rest in the Pilots Lounge.
* If you are a new student, it would be wise to work on your Ground School and take advantage of our availability to answer any questions you might have.
* We provide an on-site computer, study materials and other training
supplies to get you started
* When you are ready to purchase your own Ground School Training Program check with us. We have experience with a variety of programs and can assist in putting together a package to best suit your needs.
* We return to the airport between 4:00 and 5:00 PM to resume Flight Training
* Note: Our aircraft is equipped with a Strobe and Navigation Lights, allowing us to train through Civil Twilight
* There will be Pre - Flight and Post Flight Discussion
*Students are expected to assist in the Pre-Flight and Post Flight care of the aircraft
If you are seeking a Sport Pilot Rating you will need: